Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{My Projects} New Cloth Wallet with Dividers


I like making cloth wallets. I love the easy zipping feature. But, the last one I made was just a pouch and I've been needing one with dividers so I can keep my business, personal, and tithing cash separate.




I bought some of this fabulous Michael Miller corduroy a few weeks ago in order to make myself a handbag with matching cloth wallet. Well, the wallet is done, so maybe in a few months I'll actually get around to making the handbag!













The dividers have a vinyl rectangle sewn into the top left corner for labels. They can be written on with a Sharpie marker and erased by using a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.

2 comments:

Zay said...

Very awesome. I love! :)

Zay said...

I love that material/pattern so much!