Monday, April 6, 2009

Featured Item: Crayon Bundles

April 6-11, 2009




Small, cute, and portable!

These soft, fabric crayon carriers can hold up to 24 regular-sized crayons or 12 fat crayons, and are closed either with ribbon ties or a velcro strap.







When rolled up the approximate dimensions are 5" tall x 3" diameter.









When open the approximate dimensions are: 5"x12".










Choose your favorite fabric from my Kids' Fabric Selection!



Crayon Bundles are $7 with ribbon ties, and $9 with a velcro strap!

Crayons are not included.

Email me at MadebyMichelleStore@gmail.com for any questions or to place an order.

1 comment:

Always, Hannah said...

I finally put you on my google reader, my new obsession. So now I will now when you update without going the long way around.