Saturday, April 20, 2013

"Made by Michelle" Capes are a Hit at Hero Conf 2013

More and more frequently, I am getting orders for Adult Superhero Capes for corporate events.  Here are some pictures I found of my capes being used at Hero Conf 2013 in Austin, Texas.  They were purchased by Hanapin Marketing and were a big hit.

I get such a big kick out of seeing my customers enjoying my products.  These kinds of responses are what really make creating things so much fun!

From PPChero.com and HeroConf.com:

"Nothing seemed to cause a reaction quite like the #heropose photo sessions. The capes and cutouts really brought our theme of “Be The Hero” to life!"

Photo Credit PPC Conference

Photo Credit PPC Conference

Photo Credit PPC Conference

Photo Credit PPC Conference

Photo Credit PPC Conference

No comments: