Thursday, February 28, 2013

5th Anniversary Specials!

It's time to celebrate!  "Made by Michelle" was registered as a brand-new business 5 fantastic years ago!

A huge thank you to all who have supported me in this crazy entrepreneurial dream!

And thank you to all my customers!  With over 390 sales, from my tiny town in East Texas all the way to Australia, I have learned, grown, expanded and met so many wonderful people!

Check out the special offers for this milestone month ...






For the kids ... Buy One Get One 30% off on Crayon Bundles and Color Pencil Bundles

For the mamas ... 20% off Lullaby Nursing Covers

For the secret superheroes ... $4 OFF an adult or $3 OFF a kids' Superhero Cape

For the out-of-towners ... FREE U.S. shipping on orders of $30 or more*

For my birthplacers ... FREE CANADIAN shipping on orders of $40 or more*

NOTICE:
Visit the links to view these items.
Please contact me at: MadebyMichelleStore@gmail.com to place your custom orders with the 5th Anniversary specials!
Etsy.com is not set up to redeem most of these offers.
To claim a discount you must contact me via email and I will create your custom listing on Etsy.com.
* Except on orders for capes since they are already heavily discounted.  Thank you for your understanding.

THANK YOU!

No comments: