Friday, October 7, 2011

Choosing Your Favorite Fabric ...

The best part of making custom items is knowing that the items are going to be totally unique and the perfect match for my customer!

I can only keep a limited amount of fabric in-stock, but I do have access to two great fabric stores here in my town.

No matter where you live, you can "shop" for fabric at those stores online, and I will pick up your favorite fabric and make something fabulous for you!

(It is always best to send me links to your top 3 favorites in case fabric is out of stock.)

#1 The French Knot Quilt Shop
on Main St. in Nacogdoches, Texas

It is a beautiful quilting and antiques shop with an a.m.a.z.i.n.g. selection of gorgeous name brand fabrics, such as Michael Miller, Moda, and Art Gallery Fabrics. I LOVE browsing there!

And you can, too, even if you don't live here. Click here to browse online. Pick anything and I will get it for your requested custom item!

#2 Hobby Lobby
on North St. in Nacogdoches (walking distance for me -- yay!)

It is a national chain and they carry some very cute fabrics! And have lots to choose from!

Click here to browse online. Pick anything and I will get it for your requested custom item!


Happy Designing!

MadebyMichelleStore@gmail.com

No comments: