Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Recent Completed Order: Hairstylist Bundle {New!}

Customer Julie saw my crochet bundles on etsy.com and asked if I could customize one for her to use in her salon. She is a hairstylist and needed pockets to fit hair scissors, razor and combs. I found a fun scissor print fabric and she chose daffodil yellow for the interior.





The pockets are roomy enough to hold 2 or 3 scissors in each, and 2 small combs in the comb pockets.

Hairstylist Bundles are now available for $18. And I have more of this black and white scissor fabric!  Scissors, razors, and combs not included.






Sharon's Heavenly Haircuts is down the street from me in Nacogdoches, Texas and she was gracious enough to let me photograph this Hairstylist Bundle in her salon using her gear. Thanks, Sharon! It's always important to me that I photograph my products before I ship them!

What a great Christmas gift idea for the Hairstylists in your life! :)





To place an order email me at: MadebyMichelleStore@gmail.com!

No comments: