Friday, March 12, 2010

Recent Completed Order: Tiered Denim Skirts

Customer Jaime B. requested two 3-tiered denim skirts for her 3 year old daughter. They have elastic waistbands. The dark blue denim, shown here, is modeled by Lil' Becca.

Tiered or straight skirts can be ordered for your daughter by simply providing the measurement of your child's waist and the total length you want the skirt to be.

Prices vary by size of skirt, but begin at $20 each. Straight skirts would start at $16. (Infant sizes would start at $15.)

Contact me at MadebyMichelleStore@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Hi! Jaime Blaisdell is a friend of mine, and she gave me your name. I have been looking for a few years now for a long denim skirt. They just don't come in long anymore! :( I wondered how much you would charge to make me one? Please email me @ lauraelggren@gmail.com

Thank you :)

Faith | UPrinting said...

Wow, that's a beautiful skirt. I wish they also have those for big ones too. :D I'll let my sister-in-law know about this, she'll definitely order for my niece.

Honey Cuddles said...

It's so funny that the ladies are mentioning that as well. Let us know when you start making them for the women! The ladies at my church are always looking for long denim skirts.